We love having Volunteers and Street Team Members!
Volunteering /Street Team Points System…we are very excited about our new way to reward you for your efforts. Win Prizes, tickets, merch., and lots more fun stuff.
Here is How it Works...
Fill Out the Form Here to register for Street Team or Volunteering. This way I know who you are and can keep track of your points.
Working at a show:
Most of the time it will be helping to check in tickets, wrist banding, and mainly helping at the door. Shifts are from 7pm-11pm, or 8:00-12 midnight and generally I need two volunteers a night.
After you Volunteer, you have will 500 points enough points for a free ticket to any show!
Street Team Tasks:
- Leave a nice comment on our FACEBOOK page – 25 points
- Post a song or video of an upcoming artist on a social networking site (facebook page, twitter, etc) – 25 points
- Email your local college or NPR radio station and request upcoming artists at PAC3– 50 points
- Got your own blog? Blog about PAC3 in some way….your favorite song, your favorite show, the time Alta rescued your kitty from a tree, etc. OR blog about Josh…when he hit on your grandma, (hahaha…I crack myself up) etc – 100 points
- Recruit at least three friends to join the PAC3 Email List – 50 points
- Recruit a friend to join the PAC3 Street Team – 100 points
- Bring at least three friends to a PAC3 show – 400 points
- Tattoo “PAC3” somewhere on your person – 5000 points
- Spend a lot of time on Twitter? Casually drop a link to PAC3carbondale.com – 25 points
- Name your pet Alta or Josh – 100 points
- Submit pictures or video from a PAC3 show performance – 100 points
- Invent a new task for street team members that helps spread the word about PAC3 – 25 points
- Create an ad banner to be displayed online and distribute it to other street team members – 100 points
- Post an ad banner on your website, blog or social networking page – 200 points
- Email friends about PAC3 with links to the website or twitter page – 40 points
- Do you work in a high traffic environment? Checkout at a retail store? Server at a restaurant? Leave some flyers or handouts on the counter or with your customers! – 75 points
- Hang posters in one town at least 25 posters for each town. Aspen, Basalt, Carbondale, Glenwood, Rifle, Grand Junction-1000 points
- Heading out to hear an awesome band? Why not hand out some PAC3 flyers! – 100 points
- Make crop circles on your farm of the name “PAC3” and call your local tv station. Claim aliens did it. – 5000 points
Rewards for Points:
- Josh will mow 1/3 of your yard (Roaring Fork Valley only) – 10,000 points
- One autographed picture of an artist that has played PAC3 and a ticket to a show– 1,500 points
- One CD from PAC3’s show with the artist’s autograph – 3,000 points
- Alta and Josh will wash some of your car…ok the whole thing…if it’s a car, no semi’s(Roaring Fork Valley only) – 10,000 points
- One PAC3 T-Shirt (any size) – 1,000 points
- One PAC3 Carbondale Bumper Sticker (not just for bumpers) – 100 points
- A surprise gift from a local Store near Alta’s house – 1,500 points
- Certificate to a restaurant that you enjoy – 2,000 points
- $50 itunes gift card – 8,000 points
- $25 gift card to the restaurant of your choice (Roaring Fork Valley) – 2,000 points
- $25 itunes gift card – 2,000 points
- $15 itunes gift card – 1,500 points
- PAC3 ticket to show- 500 points
- Merch from PAC3 show- 1500 points
- $50 gift card from Amazon.com – 8,000 points
- $50 gift card to – 1,000 points
Always remember, WORD OF MOUTH is the most effective way to create a buzz. And also remember, WE’RE A TEAM!! If you come up with a great idea, share it! Alta is here to help so don’t hesitate to ask any questions you may have. Have fun!
- Things to remember:
- All tasks must be approved by Alta, upon completion. For example, when emailing a local radio station requesting PAC3 artists or leaving a positive review of the music on a website, it’s simple to just BCC Alta on the email or send her a link to the page with the review. For things that can’t be proven that way, taking a quick picture on your cell phone and texting it to Alta will work for most other tasks. If you’re unsure, write Alta and ask her: email@example.com
Have all the points you could possible want?? Or want to cash in some of them, email Alta, AT LEAST 5 days before the show you want to see! ***This is important, as we only hold 5 tickets for our volunteers/street team. Your points MUST be used within 6 months of earning them, or you will lose them.